Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Creations...

Here are more of my past (yet recent) creations...

I made this for my step-brother and his girlfriend's baby shower, making their invites was my gift to them. :)


This is the baby shower invite cover.


This is the baby shower invite in the cover. :)


This is the first diaper cake I made (in November 2009.)


This is my 2nd diaper cake...I made to smaller ones instead of 1 large one this time.


I finally got to make a diaper cake for a BOY! (November 2010)


 This was my other gift to my step-brother and his girlfriend for their baby shower.


This is a towel cake I made for a friend's wedding shower! I was trying to figure out what to make for their shower at church and it just popped into my head to modify the diaper cakes I always make! I think it turned out really well! :)

My Stampin' Up! order should be here by Friday so I can complete my challenge and card swap for April! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Those "cakes" are fabulous!! Love the invite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I gave you an award on my blog! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete