Monday, March 28, 2011

Some of My Creations...

I have most of my creations in a photo album on my Facebook page, but for those of you who don't have me on Facebook here are some of my creations...
 I made this card for one of my best friends' wedding shower.

 I made this card for a wedding shower at my church.

 I made this card when Tim's niece had her tonsils removed. I used a curvy verse get well stamp inside, and the punched out piece on front is raised with dimensional adhesive.

 I made this card for my father in-law's birthday.

 I made this card for my step-brother and his girlfriend's baby shower. The front pink/white piece is raised with dimensional adhesive.

I made this card for my grandpa and step-grandma's anniversary. I also used this same card layout for the March card swap, just with a different curvy verse stamp.

*Excuse the poor picture quality, these were all taken on my cell phone! lol*

Well those are some of my creations with Stampin' Up! products so far. I have a few more that I will post tomorrow along with some of my other crafts. :)  Going to enjoy a nice quiet evening at home with my furbabies, and work on some fundraiser things for the Alzheimer's Association. <3

1 comment: